- We receive product weekly on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from Southern and Northern California, Florida, Texas, Ecuador, Colombia, and Thailand. Upon arrival our receiving personnel are trained to inspect every flower shipment and prepare the flowers to ensure that the products meet our quality standards.
Shopping at our warehouse
- Please use our shopping carts when available to put your flower selections on.
- Due to the rapid inventory turnover, availability, and seasonal changes, most of the flowers in our warehouse are not priced. Please ask an associate for assistance or bring your flower selection to the front counter.
- Flowers purchased from the bargain corner are sold “as is”.
- If you are driving for longer than 30 minutes, we recommend you to transport your flowers in water to preserve their freshness. To help you get the most out of your flowers, we have buckets available to borrow with a deposit at the front counter.
- Please help us keep flowers in good condition by not dripping water on the flowers, since this will cause mold and damage to the flowers.
- Please supervise your children at all times and keep them from running in the warehouse, you are responsible for any damaged flowers due to children misbehavior.
Watch out for “Wet Floor” signs, the floor is slippery when wet.
California Flowers Wholesale is committed to maintaining your absolute privacy and will not distribute your private information to anyone for any reason. Your private information will not be used for any purpose other than to process your orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience.
For special events requiring Domestic Product (California grown flowers), we require you to place your order at least five to seven (5-7) working days prior to your desired pickup, delivery or shipping date.
For Foreign Product from Thailand or South America, your order must be submitted at least 14 days in advance.
If you have received a last minute order call us at 714-799-4890, most likely we’ll be able to complete you’re order.
Depending on your “help” situation, we highly recommend you to plan your pick up or delivery date two (2) days prior to your event, that will give you time to open and process your flowers as needed.
Orders can be placed up to 30 days in advance.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the estimated amount is required on all orders
Changes to an Order:
If you like to modify your order involving California grown flowers, please give us at least 5 days prior to your delivery date, or 7 days if involves imported product. No cancellations will be accepted without proper notification of at least 5 days in advance.
All cancelled orders will be assessed a 5 % restocking fee of the amount of the order, or a non refund on the deposit which ever is greater. There are no exceptions to this Cancellation Policy.
At times, Mother Nature can be unpredictable. If due to crop failure or poor weather conditions a particular flower, size or color choice is not available; our staff will contact you immediately after a grower’s confirmation to let you know of possible substitutes for your order. It’s a good idea to have second choices in mind.
Colors, shapes, and sizes may vary depending of the grower or season, please consider this when placing your order based on a color you’ve seeing in a magazine or a design book
CREDIT / RETURN POLICY
We only carry 1st grade quality products, but we do realize how unpredictable perishables can be. If our product does not meet your expectations, please contact us within 24 hrs. If you call after hours please leave us a message in our voicemail system at 714 799-4890. We need a copy of your receipt or invoice.
All claims must be made within 24 hours of receiving goods. Claims made after 24 hours of receipt of product, will not be accepted and will be considered accepted “as is”.
Once the flowers have left our warehouse, we have relinquished control of handling; any distress to the flowers related to transportation conditions cannot be our responsibility. Please, always check your flowers before leaving our premises.